QAPCO invites prospective contractors / bidders to quote for the following:
- Time of issue: Tender document can be collected on working days only from 09:00 to 12:00 hours during the tender sale period mentioned above.
- Place of issue: QAPCO Head Quarters, C Ring Road, East Al-Hilal, Zone No. 42, Street No. 928, Al-Aszhat Road, Doha, Qatar; Tel.: 4033 8104 / 8064 / 8435
- Tender documents will be released only to authorized company representative with the Authorization Letter on Company Letterhead with ID copy and presentation of copy of Company’s Commercial Registration certificate and with nomination of single focal point with full contact details for the communications related to the tender
- Non-refundable tender fee as indicated above are payable to QAPCO QNB account # 0013-001688-060 during the tender sale period and time mentioned above at any QNB branch.
- Mention the Reference No with company name, Tel., Fax No., mail ID in the receipt and hand over the original and a copy of payment receipt to the tender issuing counter at QAPCO Doha office while collecting the Tender document.
- Where tender documents are collected on behalf of others, the entity who collects the tender documents must submit a letter from the “principal(s)” stating that the tender documents are collected on their behalf.
- Tender Bond (Bank Guarantee) must be enclosed along with the offer. Quotations without Tender Bond will be rejected.
- For any clarification on the above, please send your queries addressed to Procurement Project Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax to: +974 44770459.
Note: Bidders who are not registered in QAPCO are requested to complete the supplier registration process during the tendering period (Detailed steps about ARIBA registration can be accessed here).