Invites Prospective bidders to quote for the following:
- Interested bidders should communicate their willingness to bid and send contact details to QAPCO Procurement (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating company name, address, telephone, official email…etc. latest by 05th Aug 2021. (mention the reference numbers and description of the tender in the email)
- Non-refundable tender fee is payable to QAPCO QNB account # 0013-001688-060 at any QNB branch maximum by 08th Aug 2021., (tender reference to be mentioned on the receipt), send copy of fee payment receipt to email@example.com.
- Tender link will be sent via an email notification from ARIBA system to the confirmed participants. Tender Document will be accessible only after attaching the evidence of the tender fee payment in ARIBA by the bidder followed by Qapco approval.
- QAPCO shall reply with the access to “ARIBA eSourcing RFP event” along with necessary instructions and guidelines for the bid submission.
- Original Tender Bond (Bank Guarantee) must be submitted by hand to the following address:
QATAR PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY (QAPCO) Q.P.J.S.C.
P.O. BOX 756
QAPCO Doha Office, C Ring Road, Zone No. 42, Street No. 230, Doha, Qatar
Tel.: 4033 8104 / 4033 8064
Attention: Procurement Group Manager
- Attach Copy of tender bond to the offer in ARIBA. Offer without Tender Bond will not be considered.
- For any clarifications, please send your queries addressed with the reference and description to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Bidders who are not registered in QAPCO are requested to complete the supplier registration process during the tendering period (Detailed steps about ARIBA registration can be accessed here.