We support undergraduate Qatari students studying in all disciplines especially on Engineering majors such as chemical,mechanical and electrical engineering by providing them stimulating and rewarding opportunities that match their interests in science and technology.
Upon completing their studies, they join QAPCO as a member of staff and begin our award-winning National Development program to further develop their knowledge and achieve the practical competencies to succeed and move up within the company.
Are you eligible for a scholarship?
Fields of study relevant to the QAPCO Scholarship Program:
- Engineering (mechanical, chemical, electrical, industrial, electronic, instrumentation, telecommunications…)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Safety and Firefighting
- Finance and Accounting
- Law (civil or common law)
- Environmental Sciences
- Business Administration
To apply for one of our Scholarship Programs, you need to:
Criteria for Acceptance of Student Application
Graduates of Secondary Schools:
- English Language level (one of the following):
- IELTS: 5.0
- TOEFL Paper: 510
- TOEFL CBT: 180
- TOEFL IBT: 64
- NOTE: Only results from exams conducted by the following institutions would be considered valid:
- British Council in Doha
- College of the North Atlantic – Qatar
- Qatar Foundation
- Graduated from a Qatari or other Arabic secondary school with a minimum overall grade of 80% or graduated from a western (American/British/other European) secondary school with an average grade of 75% (as validated by the Committee of Certificates Equivalency).
- Scholars that are accepted by a local university with a graduating grade of 75% from local schools.
- Acceptance from an Approved Tertiary Institution listed by the Supreme Education Council of Qatar.
- Students in the faculties of required disciplines with the GPA scoring of 2.5 or 55%.
- Successfully pass the personal interview and accept the assigned work location and department.
Applications from candidate who do not meet the mentioned criteria may also be considered, pending availability of positions required. This shall be duly approved by the Scholarship Task Force.
- NOTE: Priority will be given to:
- Students who have graduated from high school within the current year.
- Students who intend to enroll at a local university in an Engineering discipline.
- Students who are already studying in a local university in an Engineering discipline.
Applications to undertake sponsorship studies must be submitted by the end of the education semester to the Qatarization unit for consideration and approval.
Any request for tertiary education shall be considered only if the related job description requires the qualification.